What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
As our reporting Analyst, you will raise the standard of customer & category sales analysis and insight by delivering leading edge analytics, reports & powerful insights and raise the standards of customer and category sales analysis and insights. Focus on driving best practice through simplification, efficiency, consistency and aligning common outputs across accounts (ONE WAY).
Understand and where applicable become highly competent in the the range of data we have available:
- Influence and develop Sales, Snacking Development and Category teams to make effective and efficient use of external data.
- Assist head of SAMIT to drive and maintain ONE WAY reporting across accounts
- Support other teams by collaborating on key projects, generating insights, sharing best practice and conducting ad hoc analyses.
- Coach and train key users on relevant systems using and developing education materials.
- Creating and establishing inter-team linkages and ways of working across the virtual teams
- Relevant retail data systems for account Qualifications
- Nielsen Scantrack (Answers)
- Kantar Worldpanel Online
- IRi Scan (Temple)
- Relevant MDLZ internal systems
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
- A wealth of Commercial / Analytical experience/ FMCG.
- Analytical and data literate with knowledge of MS Office and IT Literate with advanced ability with MS Office and IT Literate with advanced ability with MS Excel/Powerpoint.
- Channel, category and competitor insights
- Process and systems
- Right Store Insights
- Perfect Store Insights
- Customer Planning
- Customer Alignment
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.