Global Technology Lead - Media & Programmatic
Req #: 1800311
Other Locations: NA-US-New York, EU-GB-England-Birmingham, NA-US-New Jersey, EU-GB-United Kingdom Home Based-United Kingdom - Home Based, NA-US-New York-New York, EU-GB-United Kingdom Home Based, NA-US-New Jersey-Jersey City
Job Category: Information Technology & Services
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Every consumer engages with MDLZ across a digital and complex consumer journey. They do so via the technology rich environments that are media, campaigns, consumer relations, store and eCommerce. Every time consumers touch our brands, they deserve hyper relevant real time engagement on their devices, meeting rapidly changing needs with quick and nimble responses.
The newly formed Digital Consumer solutions team will accelerate growth by harnessing technology and data to enrich consumer engagement and omnichannel conversion in all the consumer journey stages. It will:
- Bring technology and data advice in the category, marketing, media and eCommerce functions and agencies
- Deliver and support new capabilities, mostly with partners and oversee integrations opportunities across the internal and external ecosystem
- Keep at pace with the fast changing landscape through innovation & Test & Learn
Within this team headed by the global CTO and working closely with the global, regional and local internal media stakeholders and agencies, the Global Media & Programmatic Technology Lead will drive the following outcomes:
- Maximise value (ROI) of media and digital investment through best in class use of technologies. This include already adopted tech such as Doubleclick, Redmill, viewability tools as well as novel solutions to recommend for adoption.
- Bring and maintain MDLZ at best in class level vs industry peers for programmatic technologies. Enable and promote highly effective digital media execution.
- Set up and accelerate Mondelez international ability to leverage machine learning opportunities in the Media and marketing field.
- The role reports to the Global ITS Director, media and digital solutions and can be based either in US (new jersey) or UK (London or Birmingham)
- Engage and influence Media leaders and Agencies across the MDLZ ecosystem, at global, regional and local level. Provide thought and people leadership on programmatic across the ITS and Marketing organisation
- Develop & drive the technology Roadmap & adoption program, ensuring platform selection, alignment with regions’ business objectives, as well as building capability for the longer term. Manage vendor relations for marketing and advertising technologies and platform partners. Understand vendor roadmaps and drive new initiatives with these vendors. Instigate and sponsor the development of RFPs, proposals and contracts for related media technology.
- Identifies and partners with industry leading players for programmatic and media technologies best practice. Optimise technology outward integration and upgrade to best in class for all our digital media routes (Google, Facebook, addressable TV, digital publishers, social media)
- In relationship with key agencies and partners, ensure the delivery of program/projects is in line with laid out plans, including acceleration of programmatic adoption and optimisation through data analysis and machine learning
- Builds and champions innovation & case studies to unlock / demonstrate the business value of use of technology and data driven marketing thru rapid prototyping of Data Management Platforms and plugging them across paid, earned and owned media channels (web, mobile, social, email, display)
- Work closely with the rest of the Consumer Digital Solution team (architects and technology leads for digital, data platforms, ecommerce, CRM) to ensure technology contributes to rich omni channel consumer experiences and maximise attribution and distribution.
- Key area of technology stack under the role holder accountability
- Google DBM, DSPs, Google Cloud platform, Google big Query
- Public and private advertising market places, APIs to Facebook, Google Display network and major publishers
- Redmill, viewability, fraud and brand safety monitoring solutions
- machine learning
- automated content creation tools
- Extensive experience in a marketing technology role at an agency, consultancy or in-house in a large consumer package good organisation.
- MBA or advanced degrees in computer science (with a minor in marketing) or marketing (with a minor in computer science)
- Experience working with key platform partners e.g. Facebook, Google
- Experience working on globally distributed virtual teams with CPG or FMCG industry
- Strong working knowledge of display, video and mobile campaigns management for advertisers.
- Good understanding of Data Management Platform, Supply Side Platforms, Real Time Bidding platforms, Trading desk management and process, Adserver set up and trafficking management, and tag management
- Strong knowledge of the google DoubleClick suite of solutions, Facebook and their APIs
- Detailed understanding of private exchange and Deal ID management
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Understanding of display market and types of media deals across key global markets
- Understanding of online optimisation and personalization
- Familiarity with algorithm and big data technology potential to work with data scientists and data managers in charge of designing and developing segmentation, lookalike, analytical and predictive models as well as dashboards.
- Exposure to addressable TV advertising technologies
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.