With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As a part of Sales, you’ll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you’ll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
Primary Role:QualificationsKey Competencies:
The Senior Sales Service Representative (Sr. SSR) is a full-time, entry-level Sales position that is designed to build a world class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level. This position will maximize sales, conduct effective planning & order-writing, as well as supporting and completing activities such as merchandising & shelf-pricing. The Sr. SSR acts as a sales expert to retail stores on a variety of territories covering the absence of a Sales Representative who may be on vacation or a leave of absence.
A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals while providing outstanding customer service. This role will be responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate call schedule. This role will also be responsible for identifying and communicating individual store opportunities to the appropriate Mondelēz International personnel.
Mondelēz International is an employer of inclusion who partners with diversity groups which cater to people of all ethnicities, genders, ages and sexual orientations. Mondelēz International also works with military veterans to help hire our heroes who have served our nation, as well as partner with disability networks to include people of all abilities to help the company succeed for years to come.
Benefits and Compensation:
This position offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit package, in addition to paid vacation, holidays, 401(k) match and Employee Assistance Program benefits. Along with a competitive compensation package and mileage reimbursement, the Senior Sales Service Representative is also eligible to participate in an incentive program.
- Utilization of innovation and creativity in generating new and unique ideas and solutions that capitalize on opportunities to benefit customers and Mondelēz Global.
- Ability to form customer partnerships that exceed expectations and help customers identify and execute the appropriate strategies for their business success.
- Ability to use sales and order management systems and technologies to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexibility with the ability to change schedule on a daily basis to meet the demands of the business.
- Demonstration of strong and effective communication skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems with minimal guidance to minimize disruptions to the business.
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-pace work environment and meet the defined physical activities (frequent lifting, bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, etc.) while adhering to set safety expectations and processes.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance and have access to the internet with a personal email account.
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to travel across the region, a week at a time, to cover a territory and being available to work weekends and holidays; some overnight travel may be required
- Previous retail / grocery experience a plus.
- Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.