Customer Finance Specialist
Req #: 1801757
Job Category: Customer Service & Logistics
Account Receivable both Local and Intercompany
- Ensure completeness of Sales transaction posted to FI
- Process Invoice, Debit note and Credit note and ensure that all information is accuracy and completeness includes billing process.
- Ensure payment from customer allocate into SAP with correct data.
Month End Closing
- Prepare data and monitor AR aging.
- Ensure accounting records are well prepared and maintained in accordance with company accounting policies and accounting standard timely and accurately revenue for monthly and yearly closing.
- Prepare VAT report
- Prepare distribution fee and posted into SAP
- Process Settlement by preparing report and follow up with sales team on ERP system.
- Request Cheque payment for promotional fee on monthly basis.
Supervise Outsource (Accenture India) for AR
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Account receivable and account reconciliation. Preferable in Food / Consumer product.
- Ability to speak, read and written in English.
- Knowledge in SAP , Black line and journal posting are required
- Strong skill of Thai accounting standard and taxation.
- Good knowledge in preparing and summarizing data using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work and gain support from other team
- Problem-solving skills, self-motivated, positive thinking and willing to work under tight schedule and pressure