With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
With more than nearly 100,000 employees around the world, we need to make our size work for us. Your human resources skills can help make that happen. You’ll partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent, building the right enterprise capabilities and, ultimately, a culture that enables us to be competitive … and also fun.
The purpose of the Talent Acquisition team is to secure Mondelez a talent pipeline for today and tomorrow, enabling top tier performance and a great place to work, while enhancing our employer reputation.
The Regional Executive Recruiting Manager will contribute to this by providing high quality executive recruitment services (band I+) to relevant Human Resources Business Leads (HRBL's) and senior leaders in North America (NA) and globally as needed. This role will ensure a pipeline of quality candidates for leadership roles at the right cost and within a reasonable time period.
• Provide a quality executive recruitment service with outcomes appropriately balanced across cost, quality and time to fill
• Partner with HRBLs and senior leaders to proactively plan hiring against critical needs to enable relevant pipelines of senior talent to be built
• Manage the partnership with our executive hiring partners ensuring we receive a good service and leverage their insights
• Lead hiring assessment for internal and external candidates
• Manage end to end hiring process including offer proposal to closing candidates
• Build strong insights & understand for executive total package including long term equity, benefits and relocation
• Provide insights on executive hiring and assessment for use by HR and business leads
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders so that the service is instinctively used and valued
• Educated to degree level required with professional qualifications in assessment and hiring preferred
• Seasoned recruiter at senior levels with a track record of landing high quality candidates into roles – Highly experienced in recruiting at executive level within global multinational organizations.
• Proven ability in influencing at high levels of the organization
• Experience of assessing capability using third parties and in-house tools highly preferred
• Team leadership experience preferred– able to engage, drive performance and grow people
• Proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners
• Creative problem solving for difficult assignments within a cost conscious culture
• Designed and delivered a quality recruitment process with the candidate/customer at the heart of the process
• Excellent proactive customer service experience
• Understanding of talent management and how talent acquisition enables great talent management.
Mondelēz International Inc. is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V As an equal opportunity employer, Mondelēz International is committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for those individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and the Title 1 of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodations in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position