At Mondelēz International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you’ve grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments - whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we’re hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
In Research, Development, Quality & Innovations (RDQ&I), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RDQ&I is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
This is a Packaging Development RD&Q position in the Global G&C Category responsible for delivering against the packaging innovation, quality agenda, technology programs and global priority initiatives. The individual must possess experience in packaging development.
The individual must possess strong technical skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time. The candidate must demonstrate leadership and the ability to be a strong team player representing our technical organization.
- Drive for excellence in project management and technical leadership in packaging programs from pre-concept initiation through regional hand-off and commercialization. Developing timelines, risk assessment and contingency plans to ensure execution on projects with minimal supervision.
- Project types include innovations, quality, regional and global focused programs.
- Support new plant trials for packaging materials/project work, working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Procurement, Business Development, Production, Supply Chain and Quality). Properly plan, coordinate and report each trial, provide appropriate level of technical support and troubleshooting to execute trial objectives and ensure proper documentation of each activity.
- Design, plan and conduct analytical testing, line trials and package performance testing.
- Ensure all Packaging Quality expectations are delivered.
- Understanding of the IIM process.
- Understanding of the CQV process.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise from package development with some level of supervision.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- BS Required, MS Preferred
- Experience working in a Research, Development and Quality function.
- Experience managing projects within a plant environment (Product Development, Process Technology, New Product Commercialization, etc.).
- Planning and project management abilities.
- Experience in package development processes.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in development, trials and commercialization of packaging initiatives.
- Front End Innovation exposure
So if you’re ready to take this fascinating journey, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English. We will contact only selected candidates.