Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Counsel.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly skilled lawyer to ensure the smooth running of legal matters and effective project/contract management.
You will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of a senior counsel.
Purpose: Provide proactive legal guidance to key business area and global support function on relevant legal matters focused on the Brazilian organization of Mondelez International.
- Provide legal expertise to our Integrated Supply Chain organization in Brazil - including our manufacturing plants, logistic sites and procurement area
- Provide legal expertise to some of our global functions in Brazil, such as Finance and ITS - Information, Technology and Solutions
- Draft, review and/or approve a variance of agreements connected to the areas/department served (services, raw material, transportation, banking, imports etc.),
- Provide proactive legal guidance in environmental matters.
- Collaborate with Latin America Region Sr. Counsel in some cross-country agreements related to Integrated Supply Chain organization.
- Collaborate with Senior Counsel Integrated Supply Chain and Business Integrity, Brazil in non-investigation related compliance activities, such as preparing/reviewing statistics, trainings and controls.
- Bachelor Degree in law.
- Brazilian Bar Association Register.
- Fluency in English.
- Desired Fluency in Spanish.
- Expertise in Contracts.
- Knowledge in legal departments of multinational companies is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- Contract Reviewing
- Work to a deadline/ planning ahead
- Think out legal solutions and arguments
- Look under rocks
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!