What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This role sits within our newly transformed HR function and you will be part of Mondelez Business Services (MBS), supporting the business across a range of HR activity from Hire to Retire (HTR). MBS is a Key Driver of the HR Strategy which drives top tier financial performance and creates a great place to work by leading the agenda on Talent, Leadership, Culture, and Organisation Capabilities.
The objectives and guiding principles for MBS Hire to Retire include:
- Focus on excellent customer service while providing a great place to work through an outcome based, knowledgeable and engaged HR services organisation.
- Integrate our global scale with simplified and standardised processes and technologies.
- Promote common ways of working with the positive end user experience in mind.
- Build a continuous improvement culture.
- Provide a talent pool for HR.
- Implement non-negotiable control and compliance standards.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for working within the Western Europe (FR, BE, NL) Recruitment team and the business to deliver end to end Recruitment Administration for MDLZ recruits, both internal and external regardless of grade.
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent is desirable.
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken essential.
- Additional European language skills preferred.
- Experience in Recruitment coordination and a logistics role.
- Experience of using a process supporting system (Applicant Tracking System, Case Management Tools etc).
- Experience in administrative/coordination within HR or a customer service environment.
- Experience of process management.
- Experience of working in a virtual environment.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Process improvement skills.
- Ability to handle complex tasks and logistical challenges.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong prioritisation skills.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.