What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
The Customer Implant role works as a pivotal point of communication and influence within major retailer environments. Manage cross category activity striving for efficient and ‘right first time’ product flow from factory to shelf – end to end. Work with the Senior Customer Service Specialist to develop a truly collaborative relationship with the customer.
The major retailers typically have turnover with Mondelez UK in excess of £150 million. Expected benefits include:
- Reduction in failed/short delivered orders
- Increase in depot availability
- Increase in on-shelf availability measures
- Reduction in stock holding
- Increased promotional availability
- Improved launch of NPD activity
- Efficient and prompt problem resolution
Work with the Senior Customer Service Specialist to identify & deliver specific order to cash project work which drives the Customer Innovation agenda for the assigned customer portfolio.
- Maximisation of customer service from supplier to shelf
- Daily review of customer KPI’s ensuring all delivery shortages and failures are investigated and resolved – making recommendations to both the customer and Mondelez teams.
- Investigation of lines which are short supplied to stores with corrective actions.
- Maintain stock levels within agreed tolerances.
- Utilise available Data from customer system
- Promotional planning (Planning, Execution and Evaluation)
- Support the execution of promotions, NPD launches, range changes alongside customer service and sales colleagues to support maximised availability across customer DCs and stores. Liaison as required with Field Sales teams.
- Work within the Store Ordering team where expected to support the processing of orders – with a focus on accuracy and standard lines.
- Support mid and post promotional evaluation of residual stock to prevent requirement for extra commercial funding to clear.
- Work with the Senior Customer Service Specialist and the commercial team to streamline the flow of information to drive forecast accuracy and availability of product to maximise service & supply into the customer
- Support the Senior Customer Service Specialist and Customer Collaboration Manager in the development and implementation of the Joint Supply Plan, in line with the Joint Business Plan
- Participation in the collaboration meetings between Mondelez and the customer, providing information inputs and outputs to ensure the meetings deliver against agreed objectives.
- Supporting logistical reviews to maximise service & Mondelez efficiencies - Order frequency, leadtime, vehicle utilisation, delivery times
- Support and facilitate end-2-end supply chain reviews to identify potential opportunities for cost savings across all Mondelez Categories
- Support the execution projects in line with Mondelez and the Customer’s supply strategies, translating outputs into the Customer Service and broader supply chain teams
- Build strong working relationships with customer contacts to enable a collaborative approach to working
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the customer’s systems, processes, KPIs and ways of working
- Work with the Senior Customer Service Specialist to dialogue and identify areas to drive operational & customer improvements
- Know the legal and compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with, or you learn of, an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Drive For Results
- Integrity & Trust
- Problem Solving
- Considerable FMCG experience
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.