Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
The key purpose of the role is to ensure a healthy state of accounts receivable guided by strict compliance with the current C & C policy, managing accounts receivable supported by functional BPO teams Is to have a point of contact for internal/external Customers for order fulfillments within the OTC process. adittionally the OTC Analyst is responsible to link the back office operations with the front office day-to-day orders management activities. Providing on time solutions for issues related to customer orders, sales performance and portfolio transitions.
1. Accountability for Order Fulfillment OTC performance for all customers.
2. Participation in regular service meetings. (i.e. SC99, IA).
3. Manage order unblock: Delivery block release, sample orders release, export orders release.
4. Close alignment with Sales & Logistics on quantities sellable.
5. Support portfolio transitions.
6. Ensure alignment of plan against the actual results.
7. Close alignment with LOGOPS and 3PL on delivery schedules and quantities.
8. Support on product transformation (Maquilas).
9. Perform order modification, order optimization for Customer.
10. Availability check and quota management.
11. Partial order handling / back order closing.
12. Ensure alignment of plan against the actual results.
13. Monitor E2E order life cycle along with the MBS.
14. Follow up open orders due pricing (sales operations).
15. Support on projects related to improve the CFR, IA and cost 2 serve, but not limited.
Customer Finance Operations
1. Responsible for Bill to Cash OTC performance. Monitoring of daily management of collection tasks performed by the MBS. Invoicing Management: Monitor paper invoice distribution, approve credit/debit memo, manage escalation for issues and exceptions
2. Follow up and support on the credits notes pending the application of the rebates and any commercial agreement with the customers.
3. Generate, consolidate and analyzed report to track the KPIs and approve the reconciliations on BlackLine.
4. Collaborate with all the needs to support Internal and External Audits, Customer Service project coordination (ex: automated cash application) and any other special projects.
5. Support the collection, cash application and deduction team from the MBS, and intervene to resolved any conflict with the customer.
6. Keep control and oversee all the pre-printed forms required by country such as receipts, credits notes and deposit forms.
7. Support the commercial area on customer visits to monitor the operation. Participate in customer meetings (e.g. quarterly meetings to review service levels or ad hoc meetings to review perform performance)
8. Provide visibility to improve billing efficiency, to reduce errors, balances to be used by credit, collections, billing, and disputes.
9. Reception, custody and delivery of TD checks to the bank if apply, aditional custody of guarantees and preparation of financial statement templates for Credit Management review.
10. Maintenance and opening of non-commercial accounts receivable.
11. Monitoring / achieve the preparation of prompt payment discount templates BO / BI. (WAND) and respectives DPP Credits Notes.
Bachelor Degree related to Business Administration, Engineering, Accounting, Economics or Logistics.
At least 3 year experience on Customer Service, Order Management,Logistic, Credits and Colections or related positions
Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
Fluent Spanish and English.
Computer literate, specifically with MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
Excellence verbal and written communication skills.
Intermediate level of excell (formulas, pivot tables, macros).
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!